Corporate Social Responsibility
At Hatherley Manor Hotel we are fully aware of our responsibility towards the environment and our Corporate Social Responsibility. We are continuously working towards new initiatives and investing in new practices to help with our commitments.
As a Hotel, we are committed to the highest standards of business practices towards our guests, suppliers and partners.
- Our services and facilities will, where reasonably practical, be accessible to all, including those with disabilities or special needs.
- All areas of our business will operate a healthy and safe environment for our guests, employees, visitors and contractors.
- We are committed to the personal safety of all guests.
- We are committed to honesty and transparency in our communication with customers.
The key employment policies that we refer to include the following:
- Applicants for employment within our business will be assessed fairly, regardless of race, gender, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or religious belief. They will be treated with honesty and respect at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Appropriate training will be offered to all employees in order to assist and empower them within their daily work.
- All staff will be treated with dignity and respect regardless of their origin or background. We embrace diversity and it is viewed as a strength within our business.
- We have robust anti-discrimination policies and any allegation of discrimination is taken extremely seriously and dealt with accordingly.
- We recognise the importance of all our employees, including those who are working parents and we value and uphold the rights of working parents under current legislation.
- We are keen to harness the potential of all of our employees and we actively encourage and support all those who demonstrate talent and wish to progress within our organisation.
- Communication with our employees is a priority and we actively seek opportunities to engage with our staff. We welcome feedback from our employees and listen carefully to suggestions.
- The Health & Safety of our employees is vital and we make the appropriate investment in equipment and training to ensure that accidents and injuries are avoided. We provide a safe and pleasant working environment.
Our commitment to the community includes supporting local charities, forming and maintaining links with local schools and colleges for work experience placements and assisting employees that wish to volunteer to assist local community projects where appropriate.
- At Hatherley Manor Hotel we are committed to green hotel policies and the implementation of proactive measures to help protect and sustain the environment for future generations.
- We recognise the impact of our operations on the environment and aim to be an increasingly efficient green and environmental hotel. We strive to minimise any detrimental effects as a result of our business.
- By working together we can contribute to making a cleaner and safer environment and ensure environmental issues remain a focal point and receive proper attention.