Jobs at Hatherley Manor: Apprentice Receptionist
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and hardworking apprentice for our front office department as a full-time receptionist.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be looking to start an apprenticeship, for example, in business administration
- Have a good understanding of computer systems, including Microsoft Office
- Be fluent in written and spoken English to enable effective communication with staff and guests alike
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be flexible
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated
- Go the extra mile to beat guest expectations
- Work well within a team
This is a full-time position working early shifts from 07:00am – 3:00pm, late shifts from 14:45pm – 11:00pm over 7 days. You will be entitled to 28 days holiday per annum, Uniform will be provided, meals on duty.
- Welcome customers to the hotel
- Check in and check out guests
- Answer the telephone
- Process payments
- Make reservations
- Deal with all general guest requests and queries
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the reception desk
- Training and developing new and existing team members
- Ensuring all standards are not only maintained by where possible exceeded
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership
- Bonus scheme
Expected start date: 12/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £4.62 to £8.22 per hour dependent upon age.
All staff and guests are required to wear masks and social distance in line with UK Government guidelines.
Apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com