The 'new normal' guest experience
Over the last couple of weeks have had to make some changes to the way we host our guests here at Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa. Below you will find a bit more information as to what to expect during your stay.
- Your preferred dining times for Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and Dinner have been noted, we would like to ask that you keep to these times to allow us to ensure suitable social distancing of all our guests.
- On check in, you will be asked a few questions and receive your welcome pack which will include details with regards to your stay with us.
- Please do not be offended if we do not hold any doors open, this is in line with the social distancing guidelines our team will be following.
- Our team maybe wearing PPE, but underneath they will all be smiling and ready to welcome you and answer any queries.
- Housekeeping, your room will not be serviced by our housekeeping team during your stay, should you need any additional towels or linen, toiletries, or tea coffee tray items please call Reception who will arrange for these to be delivered and left outside your room.
- Our public toilets are available for guests use, but we would respectfully ask that you use the bathroom in your room where possible.
- We would like to ask that you be respectful of all the social distancing guidelines that have been issued by the government and the world health organisation.
- We have set up a safety stations throughout the hotel, please ensure that you sanitise your hands while at the hotel.
- During your stay we would like to highlight that we will not be accepting cash at Reception or our bars, any purchases will need to be charged to your room account or paid by card.
- If you have any concern with regards to the cleanliness of an area of the hotel please report this to the Duty Manager who will take corrective action.
- We have created one-way routes (where possible) throughout the hotel, we would ask that you please respect these and follow the routes highlighted, except in the event of a fire alarm being raised and evacuation is necessary. Where this is not possible, we will reduce the number of guests in these areas
- Certain items have been removed from your accommodation, these include magazines, guest directory (we have included all the important information in your welcome pack) soft furnishings. All high touch points in your accommodation have been thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival.
- Breakfast, we have removed our breakfast buffet, all items are still available these will now just need to be ordered. We are offering a “Grab and Go” breakfast.
- Our Bar will be open, we will take your order at your table and will bring your drink over to you.
- Spa When using the spa please ensure you adhere strictly to your booked spa access time. Please change in your bedroom before heading to the spa and use the robes and flip flops provided, adhere to and observe all guidelines within the spa and use the shower in your room once you have finished in the spa.
- We will not have luggage storage facilities while restrictions continue to be in place.
- Your Departure, we will arrange for your hotel bill to be delivered to your room, please check all the details, if everything is as it should be, the outstanding balance will be charged to your confirmed payment card. Should you have any queries please call the Reception Team to discuss.
- Before you leave, please drop your door key at reception and say goodbye to us.
If you have any questions about your stay with us then please do contact us at email@example.com.
We will continue to update this information with the latest information regarding stays at Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa.