OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
As it has always been, the safety and well-being of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. Below we have outlined our commitment to you to keep you safe and how we are doing everything we can to provide maximum flexibility as the current situation continues to evolve.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team. On a daily basis, our housekeeping team are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures at Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including Covid-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and public area cleaning procedures. Specific steps we are taking include:
• Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing, this is vital to help combat the spread of Covid-19.
• Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel team members have completed enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
• Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch points. We have reduced the paper amenities in all our rooms.
• Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, stair ways, door handles, public bathrooms and room keys. We will also have guest accessible disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer at entrances and high traffic areas.
• Back of House: In the spaces where our team members work “behind the scenes,” we have strict protocols in place in regard to the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like team member entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and team offices.
• Spa and Leisure: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean all treatment rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch items. The gym areas will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day, guest accessible disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be available, we will also be respectfully asking our guests to wipe down all equipment prior and after use. We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in changing rooms, public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, stair ways, door handles.
OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT
Our guests are important to us at Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa and we would like to ensure you that during these times we aim to offer you the best experience. With this in mind we have implementing the following:
• Food service will need to be pre-booked to ensure that we are limiting the number of guests in our restaurants, guests will also have dedicated tables throughout their stay.
• In our restaurant and bar we will be using single use menus, we have removed all buffet service and all our team members will receive on-going training in line with the government guidelines.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in restaurant and bar areas public spaces, with a focus on the tables, chairs. We will also have guest accessible disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer at our “Safety Stations”.
• Our tray service charges have been removed to allow our guests to have the flexibility of where they would like to dine.
OUR FELXIBITY COMMITMENT
In response to the everchanging market conditions, we at Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa are committed to ensuring our guests’ experience flexibility during these very challenging times. With this in mind, we are implementing the following policies:
• Guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with advance purchase rates that are slightly more restrictive, we will allow full changes without a charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any price differences.
• Guests making a new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with advance purchase rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed up to 48 hours before your arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Please note that this policy does not apply to group travel bookings. For guests with group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organiser for more information.
• Some exclusions may apply, these include periods with special event restrictions or high demand weeks.
• Reservation refunds of any kind may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to be processed.
• Following the change in government guidance we kindly ask guests to wear a face covering in the public areas of Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding your booking and future stays at Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa.