Chef de Partie
There is an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join the team at the 4* Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa.
- Produce food of an impeccable standard in line with our client’s and customers expectations while ensuring that you are working to a rosette standard
- Liaise with Head Chef or Sous Chefs for daily duties
- Ensure that you are aware of the recipes of all the menus and that you adhere to these
- Maintain health and hygiene standards and ensure all is documented, therefore achieving the highest standards of cleanliness
- In the absence of the Head Chef, to provide support to the Sous Chefs during busy periods, and to carry out duties, as required by the Sous Chefs
- Collect deliveries and sign off invoices, under the instruction of the Head Chef/Sous Chefs, or in their absence, and to inform the Head Chef/Sous Chefs of all transactions
- Expected to work approximately 50 hours per week (over five days) with two days off per week. Any additional hours will be given back in lieu or paid at the discretion of the Head Chef
What are we looking for in a Chef de Partie:
- Proven culinary skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation, with a good eye for detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working in a fine dining kitchen where attention to detail and meticulous presentation is essential
- You will be organised, tidy and calm under pressure and work well within a team
- Be keen and eager to learn, progress and develop your skills
- Food hygiene and food preparation/professional cookery qualifications would be an advantage
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Chef de Partie please don't hesitate to send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is also open to a couple i.e. CDP and waitress with the opportunity to live in for the right candidates, The waitress position would be paid hourly and will be dependant upon experience.