FULL TIME WEDDING AND EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
We are currently recruiting for a special person who understands that every wedding and event is unique and personal, who will build a close relationship with each of our clients, to understand their requirements and help them to plan the perfect event.
You will need to have a strong work ethic, excellent organisational skills, self-motivation, be highly efficient and have outstanding attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will also;
- Have an engaging, exciting and friendly manner
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Use initiative
- Be flexible
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be driven and self motivated
- Have excellent communication skills
- Work well independently as well as being a great team player
- Go the extra mile to beat guest expectations
- Have excellent administration skills
- Have a full understanding of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the OPERA system would be an advantage
- Be fluent in written and spoken English to enable effective communication with staff and guests alike
- Experience of a similar role within the wedding, conference and events function/hotel environment would be preferable but is not essential
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week including a minimum of 2 Saturdays a month, shifts will be from 9:00am – 5:00pm, 10:00am – 6:00pm, 11:00am – 7:00pm or 12:00pm – 8:00pm, over 7 days.
You will work in the beautiful surroundings of a historic manor house within a fun and friendly team. Benefits include 28 days holiday per annum, uniform provided, meals on duty, staff discount In the Spa, events and accommodation rates.
Salary – Up to £25,000.00 for the ideal candidate.
Apply: Please send your CV and covering letter via email to Bernadette Smith, Sales and Revenue Manager.