FULL TIME MEETINGS AND EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
We are recruiting for a dynamic individual to join our fun and friendly sales team who will understand the importance of delivering amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. Your focus will be primarily on our Meetings and Events business, dealing with a wide variety of clients from handling enquiries, finalising details of their events through to billing and accurate record keeping.
You will need to be self-motivated with an excellent work ethic and great organisational skills, as well as be highly efficient and have outstanding attention to detail.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch!
The ideal candidate will
- Have an engaging, exciting and friendly manner
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Use initiative
- Be flexible
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be driven and self-motivated
- Have excellent communication skills
- Work well independently as well as being a great team player
- Go the extra mile to beat guest expectations
- Have excellent administration skills
- Have a full understanding of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the OPERA system would be an advantage
- Be fluent in written and spoken English to enable effective communication with staff and guests alike
- Experience of a similar role within the wedding, conference and events function/hotel environment would be preferable but is not essential
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week, 8 hour shifts between 8am – 8pm, over 7 days.
You will work in the beautiful surroundings of a historic manor house within a fun and friendly team. Benefits include 28 days holiday per annum, uniform provided, meals on duty, staff discount on the Spa, events and accommodation rates.
Salary – Up to £24,500.00 for the ideal candidate
Apply: Please send your CV and covering letter via email to Bernadette Smith, Sales and Revenue Manager.