COVID-19 safe meetings and work related events
As per the government guidance you can meet in a group of over six people if the meeting is for work, training, educational or charity reasons.
At Hatherley Manor Hotel and Spa we are strictly following the COVID-19 guidance and have all the precautions in place such as additional cleaning and track and trace to ensure your meeting or event is as safe as possible. We also have large conference rooms and an abundance of outdoor space so we can meet social distancing requirements.
To keep you and your colleagues safe we have implemented the following:
- We request the contact details for all attendees to meet track and trace requirements.
- Contactless booking and event check-in available.
- We request no badges or lanyards to be used.
- Additional cleaning of the facilities.
- All staff have their temperature checked prior to starting their shift and following our strict COVID-19 sanitation rules.
- Capacity is limited to ensure social distancing is maintained throughout the event.
- Entrance to function suites will be staggered to reduce queuing.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to all attendees.
Find out more about delegate packages here.
Take a look around our function rooms here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start organising your next event.