COVID-19 safe events
As per the government guidance you are allowed up to a table of six for a socially distanced celebration. At Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa we have both private rooms as well as shared areas such as the restaurant and our larger suites for celebration events.
To ensure the safety of both staff and guests we request that all guests are mindful of the social distancing government guidance when attending events and if you are in a shared room or area we kindly request that guests do not socialise with other tables.
At Hatherley Manor Hotel and Spa we are following the COVID-19 guidance and have all the precautions in place such as additional cleaning and track and trace to ensure your meeting or event is as safe as possible.
To keep you safe we have implemented the following:
- We request the contact details for all attendees to meet track and trace requirements.
- Contactless booking and event check-in available.
- Additional cleaning of the facilities.
- All staff have their temperature checked prior to starting their shift and following our strict COVID-19 sanitation rules.
- Capacity is limited to ensure social distancing is maintained throughout the event.
- Entrance to function suites will be staggered to reduce queuing.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to all attendees.
Find out more about event packages here.
Take a look around our function rooms here.
Contact email@example.com to start organising your next event.